1. Children below the age of 9 years are not allowed except on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays. All children must be accompanied by adults.
2. Smoking is not allowed in the restaurant.
3. Priority for seating in the Rajah Lounge is given to diners of the Rajah Room or Hornbill Restaurant.
4. Members and guests are expected to be smartly and appropriately attired.
5. For Men Swimming attire, T-shirts and shirts without sleeves and / or collars (except traditional costumes e.g ‘baju melayu’), rubber / flip flop slippers, shorts and torn jeans ARE NOT acceptable.
For Ladies Swimming attire, rubber / flip flop slippers, shorts, torn jeans and collarless T-shirts ARE NOT acceptable.
6. Corkage will be charged in accordance to the current corkage rate determined by the Management Committee.